Mesothelioma and other diseases are now known to be caused by asbestos exposure. This ad from the 1950s proclaims the miracle properties of asbestos, but it was identified as a serious health-hazard in the 1920s - more
Asbestos and Mesothelioma Compensation Claim Solicitors
We have made successful asbestos and mesothelioma compensation claims for sufferers since we were established in 1979.
We have dealt with many of the important asbestos litigation test cases.
If you have mesothelioma or another asbestos condition your choice of solicitor to pursue your mesothelioma claim or asbestos claim is very important.
Not all solicitors specialise in mesothelioma and asbestos illness compensation claims.
You need expert legal advice, contact us today.
The bill in Wales which would allow the NHS to recover the cost of treatment for asbestos related conditions to be recovered from defendant's has been debated by the Health and Social Care Committee. An amendment has been proposed that the Minister has to report to the Assembly each year on the use of the money recovered. Follow this link for the latest version of the bill.
The Government has announced a new bill to pay compensation to mesothelioma victims when the employers liability insurers cannot be traced but the scheme will not provide full compensation to sufferers. It will also provide no compensation to those suffering from other asbestos related conditions. Follow this link for the article in the Independent.
- Merseyside Asbestos Victim Support Group celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Building Owner and Sub-Contractor Failed to Protect Staff From Asbestos at Former Brewery
- Commemorative Memorial to those harmed by exposure to Asbestos
- Asbestos Memorial for those affected by asbestos
- Fire at Dale Farm causes asbestos contamination
- Thurrock Council failed to manage asbestos in schools
- Liverpool Asbestos Specialist Law Firm Shortlisted For Two
- Mesothelioma UK Newsletter Spring 2013
- Marks & Spencer warned about asbestos dangers
- Mesothelioma compensation sought by Young mum dying from asbestos exposure in Salford school playground
- Swansea based firm fined for exposing employees to asbestos
- 350 Suffolk schools could contain asbestos
- Sutton company exposed workers to asbestos
- Hawkins (Manchester) Contractors Limited
- Staffordshire County Council fined for asbestos breach
- Mesothelioma UK Newsletter - Christmas Issue 2012
- Specialist industrial disease law firm John Pickering and Partners LLP have opened a new office in Sheffield
- Asbestos victim’s widow honoured by the Queen for her charity work
- Asbestos Discovered in Burnt Out Convent
- High school asbestos levels a ‘risk to health’